A Spectrum Superintendent oversees projects from start to finish on site. This position requires effective communication with clients and trade partners. Managing the project schedule, project layout, daily documentation, and material deliveries.
- Ensure work is being performed in a safe, quality & timely manner
- Attend jobsite meetings
- Weekly plan to identify needs
- Layout the project
- Provide accurate manpower to meet or exceed the schedule
- Provide material take-offs and order materials that exceed original Purchase orders.
- Review the project daily to ensure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports, JHAs and maintain logs
- Communicate issues, performance, and any feedback to Project Manager/General Superintendent
- Use iPad for Plan Grid, BIM360, Procore and electronically share the information
- Read blueprints, LGMF Shop drawings as well as other trades shops for dimensional and blocking layout requirements.
- Direct work and quantify subcontractors’ productivity
- Schedule suppliers and keep purchase orders updated with deliveries, product received, and turn in receiving tickets
- Maintain a clean and safe job site
- Report and manage monthly rental tool report to limit loss of tools and equipment.
- Fill out any EWO tickets completely and promptly with proper backup as required
- Understand that you will be required to adhere to and monitor the silica policy
- Must have (1) year or more experience
- Proficient in reading/navigating blueprints
- Proficient with Email communication and basic technology