Assistant Project Manager
A Spectrum Assistant Project Manager assists Project Managers as the PM oversees projects from start to finish. This position requires effective communication with clients and trade partners.
- All required paperwork (i.e., submittals, etc.)
- Review vendor quotes and project specifications
- Assist project managers to complete independent takeoff to generate purchase orders
- Assist project managers to track and enter productivity weekly
- Assist project managers in pricing change orders based off plan and project conditions
- Attend weekly scheduling meetings with general contractors
- This position is designed to grow future Project Managers. Prior experience is preferred but is not required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)